Braces aren't the only way to straighten teeth or correct misalignment. Invisalign is a new system of clear, removable aligners that gradually reposition teeth and give you the smile you've always wanted in less time and with less metal wires!
See how Invisalign can transform your smile. Dr. Jain and her cosmetic dentist team at Dr. Komal Jain & Associates Dentistry will be there to help you throughout your treatment.
Advantages of Invisalign versus Metallic Braces
- Removable: Drink and eat as you please. You won't have to guard your every move.
- Easy care: Brush and floss as you normally would. Your aligners will not get in the way of your oral hygiene routine.
- Comfortable: Bands and metal brackets may cause discomfort that are no longer neccessary. You also won't need to see your dentist as often.
- Safe and effective: Invisalign has been clinically proven to be safe and effective. Align Technology, the company behind the clear aligners, also seek to continuously innovate their product.
The Invisalign process:
- Impressions of your teeth are taken including bite registrations, photographs, and x-rays
- The captured images and Dr. Jain's treatment plan for you are sent to the Invisalign laboratory.
- Your aligners are created by the lab and are precisely customized molds for your specific oral structure.
- Each aligner is worn for about two weeks and slightly shifts your teeth until you place the next aligner in the series that continues the shifting process.
It typically takes 9 to 15 months to complete the orthodontic treatment with Invisalign, during which time 18-30 aligners are used.
Feel free to browse through our site to discover the dental services we offer at Dr. Komal Jain & Associates Dentistry. Do not hesitate to contact us for any questions or concerns.